Friday, May 8, 2009

TGIF!!!

Happy Friday everyone!!! Today has gone by sooo quickly!! I began my day with a 6:30am boot camp and I don't think there is any better way to start the day!!! A lot of cfers came today and we had some affiliate coaches watching us!! I am so proud of all the cfers that came out this morning and kicked butt!! It was a tough workout, but we all completed it!! Mel has the brutal workout written out on her blog, check it out!! The hot topic of today was Spartan 300!! The challenge is tomorrow morning!!! I am not quite sure why but my energy level this week has been really low, but I am super excited about Spartan tomorrow and plan to get as much sleep as possible tonight!! I am psyched that Maggie, Mel, and I will be doing the workout at the same time tomorrow (8:40am)!! YAY Team MMM's!! hehe. I know that we are all going to kick butt and surprise ourselves at how strong we really are! I am looking forward to the next 6 weeks and watching my strength increase and body fat % decrease. It's going to be a tough but fun ride!!! I wouldn't be able to get through it all without the wonderful support from all the people I have met at CF. Every single person there is rooting for you and always has a positive attitude. I am so thankful to be a part of such an awesome community!!! Good luck to everyone who is doing Spartan tomorrow!! Get lots of rest and drink plenty of water!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment