Friday, May 15, 2009

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!

I am really excited about this weekend!! It is going to be a very busy weekend but also a lot of fun! Doggie sitting, birthday parties, driving to sa, housewarming party, hair appointments, spartan workouts, packing for Korea, spending time with family, friend's brother dj-ing, cooking yummy zone meals, and the list goes on! This weekend is going to fly by!!! And before I know it, I'll be on a plane on my way to see my bff Andrea in Korea!!!!!! Today, out of the blue, my mom asked me to teach her about zone and paleo!!! I am so psyched to teach her!!!! Well I am off to begin my weekend!!! I hope everyone has a super weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. i love that you're so happy! you so deserve it, lady! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoooo my mac will let me comment on your blog!!! I don't know what the heck is wrong with my work computer... anywho, I can't wait till you're finally here!!!

    ReplyDelete