Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Spartan 300

Last week as I was checking out CrossfitCentral.com I saw this link and I have to admit that my body got super hot, I started sweating, became flushed, and started breathing heavy and hard. I got really nervous and didn't want to watch this because I was afraid of how ridiculous I might look. Well, I took a few deep breaths and clicked the link: CrossFitter Mindy McDonagh shares her experience after finishing the Spartan workout
I look absolutely horrible, but hell, I just did the SPARTAN 300 WORKOUT baby!!!! What do you expect??! I emailed the link to my Uncle and he described the video and how I felt perfectly.... "You looked exhausted but exhilarated and I am proud that you were able to accomplish your goal." So although at first I thought this video was extremely embarrassing, I now think it's pretty cool and I am thankful to have a video of my 1st Spartan workout experience!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment