Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I DID IT!!!!!

I AM SPARTA!!!!!!!!! This past Saturday I completed... yes COMPLETED, the Spartan 300 Challenge at the intermediate level!!!! I did make a few adjustments... jumping pull ups and most of my push ups were on my knees, but not all of them =) .. and I finished the workout in 19:38!!! I literally cried tears of joy after I completed it. I honestly did not think I was going to finish it. I am soo thankful for all my friends and fellow cfers and cf coaches who were there cheering for me!! You all really gave me that extra push I needed and I am so grateful for your encouragement and support!!!

Now the challenge begins... I have noticed that my energy level has been low so Coach Crystal adjusted my "diet". Hopefully this change will give me more energy and also help me reach my goals.

gotta run.. will write more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment