Saturday, July 4, 2009

I have gone Paleo (day 2)!!!

After reading Melissa Byers' blog about her 30-day paleo plan, I have decided to go paleo to see if it helps my painful bloating go away and just to see if it helps me feel better overall!! Fortunately, this isn't too big of a change for me. I just have to remove the following from my eating plan: oats, stevia/truvia, gum, and lactose-free milk. Today is day 2 and I feel great!!! I really like the no measuring aspect of it, but I am still trying to zone it, but not stressing over it!!! My mind feels very clear and just after one day, I feel awesome!! I was extremely tired last night but I don't think it was due to paleo.. I think it was cuz I prolly didnt eat enough fats throughout the day and/or because I needed more sleep?! I will see how I feel today!

Woke up this morning and did the following WOD:

CFC Warmup

4 rounds of:
10 vertical jumps
10 push ups
10 sit ups
for time: 5:04

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 burpees and situps
estimated time: 10 minutes

Went swimming for about 30 minutes with my mom

Stretched

Laid out and chatted with my mom

The burpees were tough to get through, but it was a great workout!!! It is really difficult for me to workout on my own, but I woke up this morning with a crazy desire to workout, rare for me haha!! I asked my mom to join me, but I think shes still a bit intimidated by CF and opted to just swim with me.. I WILL get her to do a CF workout with me someday!!! I caught her watching me from the window so I know she is interested!!! Just gotta show her that she CAN do it!!

Its a great start to the wonderful 4th of July!!! Hope everyone has a safe and relaxing holiday!!

1 comment:

  1. SO very proud of you, girl!!! you're a rockstar and i KNOW you're going to blow this thing out of the water. now can we PLEASE hang out sometime soon?! love you!! =)

    ReplyDelete