Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Maggie is leaving...

Maggie is leaving for Mexico tomorrow morning and I am sooo sad. This means she will not be at boot camp on Friday, not be at happy hour Friday, not be at the Under the Bridge workout Saturday, not be at The Movement, not be at hip hop, not be at not be at boot camp next Monday, and worst of all, not be able to hang out/go downtown all weekend and all next week!!! I am sooo BUMMED!! But on the bright side we found out she will have access to the internet!! WOOO HOOOO!!!!

Today was a rest day and I am glad. I've been feelin like a grump this week and I am sooo ready for the weekend. I am also sick of this hot hot Texas weather. grump grump grump. Tomorrow is a new day and it begins with 545am CrossFit!!!

1 comment:

  1. i looooove you! and i'm really super sad that i will miss all those fabulous things with you as well. just means we'll have to make up for lost time when i get back!!! ;) and yayyy for internet access!

    have a blast without me and take notes on happy hour and weekend workouts and everything - i can't wait to hear all your fun stories! ps - love you! =)

    ReplyDelete