Friday, July 31, 2009

Finally Friday!!!!!

Man, this week went by really quickly but I was really really anticipating Friday!!! This weekend is gonna be a busy weekend, but hopefully it'll also be relaxing. Mike is coming up to visit!! I wanna go see the movies The Ugly Truth and Funny People. CrossFit Central is holding a ton of events this weekend!!! Friday: Women's happy hour.. it is going on RIGHT NOW, I am at work =( Saturday: UTB free workout for adults AND kids, Indoors workout, and "The Movement." I am going to try to make it to happy hour after work cuz it's really close to my office. I am also going to try to make it to the UTB WOD, but it depends on if I wake up. I want Mike to come with me, but he is a night owl and doesn't go to sleep til 2 or 3am, so there's no way he would wake up and be able to do a CF WOD at 8am!!! Anyways, if I make it to the UTB WOD, I'm gonna try to hit up "The Movement." If I don't make any of these awesome CF events, I am gonna try to go to hip hop class Saturday afternoon and meet up with Bonita on Sunday for the usual weekend CF WODs!! So clearly, my weekend is up in the air, but filled with plenty of things to do. =) I've got tons of errands to run and things to do around the condo as well. Ahhh, as I am writing this I am realizing that I have soo much to do this weekend and there is just sooo little time.

Well I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!!!

Oh and I am no longer lil miss grump =) This morning I woke up and I finally didn't feel bad!!! I felt great!!! YAY!!!! Thank God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment