Friday, January 29, 2010

2010

So month #1 of 2010 is over now and I can't believe how quickly time has passed. This has been a very interesting month for me. I am doing crossfit again, I am still in the process of unpacking and I am STILL couchless. ugggh. It is getting to the point of being really annoying, I almost just want to buy any old couch. sigggh. So far this year I have made some great new friends and reunited with some old friends =) My doctor has switched my thyroid medication and I am hoping that this time we will finally find something that works for me. I am going to start eating strict paleo again and I hope it will help increase my energy levels. I am hoping this year will be a great year and that this will be the year that I finally am able to be truly happy and discover a BALANCE. I am really excited about this year!!!! I have many new goals for 2010, and one of them is to be a better blogger heh. So until next time... HAPPY WEEKEND!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment